You know there are other forums in HWC too, right?

Professur

Professur

Naked bungee jumper
I like this one better. Any hope of getting the old Off topic pulled out of archive and reinstated?

MuFu

MuFu

Originally posted by Professur
I like this one better. Any hope of getting the old Off topic pulled out of archive and reinstated?
You must be joking. Let's bring Hitler back to life while we're at it. ;)

Martin_89

Martin_89

Originally posted by MuFu
Just checking. ;)
I dont like the other ones anymore :D

naa just wait untill we all get used to OT then we can get back to our usualy dutys!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
OK, the other mods haven't mentioned our vote so I'll be the one to duck behind the barricade after announcing this: Posts in the Central Lounge don't count toward your HWC post total. Just a gentle reminder that this is still the Internet's best board for tech topics and expert advice.

Thanks for reading,
Eric

Professur

Professur

Naked bungee jumper
Originally posted by egrevstad
OK, the other mods haven't mentioned our vote so I'll be the one to duck behind the barricade after announcing this: Posts in the Central Lounge don't count toward your HWC post total. Just a gentle reminder that this is still the Internet's best board for tech topics and expert advice.

Thanks for reading,
Eric
As well they shoudn't. I agree fully. There are other places for that sort of thing. This forum should be just for people to relax while they're here. Not be the reason they're here.

Martin_89

Martin_89

yeah allough im proud of my post count (n00b posts when i first came) i think its best that this forum isnt used for upping the post count.

Professur

Professur

Naked bungee jumper
Wow, where did all the other forums go? Last time I was here, there were dozens.

Does anyone know where a photocopy machine question should go?

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Professur
Wow, where did all the other forums go? Last time I was here, there were dozens.

Does anyone know where a photocopy machine question should go?
General should be fine.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by wonderinguy34
There post count is way lower than mine and a similar sign-up date;)

:cool:
Ah OK :D

That's what I thought you ment, just making sure. ;) :D

Associates