World Trade Centre, whats happening now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin_89

Martin_89

hi, i was watching a TV program tonight on channel 5 about 9/11 and was just wondering whats happening now. are the towers getting re built? are they building 4 smaller ones? one bigger one?

cheers,
Martin

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

They are thinking how to con people out of the memorial park or whatever the original idea was and how to change the project of the now accepted building. With the goal of getting, you guessed it, more ofice space.

ATM owner of the lease is using Donald Trump to do a bit of public "lobbying" for him.

But I am sure you will get a lot more positive and cheerfull answer from others ;)

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Officially, yes they can hardly wait ;)

Unofficially everything they could do to get the same kind of towers back up.

Bink

Bink

Will moderate for food
Yup, it was to be called the Tower of Babel, but they then realised that name had been used already.

Here's an early production concept sketch:

krupted

krupted

i think they went back to re-draw some of it, they were going to do a memorial, then a small building, but now theyre thinking worlds tallest so it can be another main target again:rolleyes:

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Originally posted by Bink
Yup, it was to be called the Tower of Babel, but they then realised that name had been used already.
Comments like this will get you free membership to several Evangelical churches in US :)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
#7 is almost done but the main site is still a big empty hole. The Freedom Tower (despite several NYPD warnings about proximity to West Street) is suddenly being redesigned.

It's sad; last July 4th, they laid the cornerstone for the tower. They haven't done anything since.

rangeral

rangeral

Our Friend
The donald says the freedom tower design stinks and came up with his own that look similar to the orig.'s but much stronger. Between the nypd flap and donald there's more hashing going on but if trump gets his way he will have it built faster.

O

ol' man

workin fingas to the bone
Originally posted by F_A_L_C_O_N
Comments like this will get you free membership to several Evangelical churches in US :)
What do you really know about american evangelical churches to justify this remark?

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

What do you know about the world to justify you speaking about it as it would be the US backyard.

You can only be offended by something when you are fair to everyone else, otherwise you have absolutely no right to take any kind of offense.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
OK, let's not go down that road ... arguments about or disparagements of anyone's religious faith, or for that matter anyone's nationality or location, result in thread lock. Feel free to restart discussion of possible uses for the WTC site in a fresh thread.

Thanks for reading,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Associates