World Cup quals: England vs. Azerbaijan

Martin_89

Martin_89

ive been watching the first half but got boared! im thinking 2-1 to england, alough i couldnt care ;)

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Oh come on, blatently 6-0. It's going exactly the way of N. Ireland over the weekend, and it's 0-0 at half time ;)

Martin_89

Martin_89

i just dont want england to win by alot ;)

but ok for you guys sake then i want them to win, because Scotland arn't even worth watching imo

MuFu

MuFu

See, told you. :p

They had plenty of chances. On another day it could have been 5-0 easy so I hope they're not too pissed about it.

Some interesting bookings for us though. :-\

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Yeah gotta laugh at Beckham what was the actual reason he was booked for as couldnt hear in the pub

Just looked like it was for kicking the ball with just a sock on.

I gave up watching in the second half and just perved on the stupid amounts of ladies that were in at the time, my mate realised so joined me to :D

Although full credit to Frank lampards shot in about the 30th minute it was brilliant

MuFu

MuFu

Originally posted by Marvt74
Yeah gotta laugh at Beckham what was the actual reason he was booked for as couldnt hear in the pub

Just looked like it was for kicking the ball with just a sock on.

Yeah, that was about it. His boot came off and he was on the pitch without it. "Inappropriate attire" or something.

Although full credit to Frank lampards shot in about the 30th minute it was brilliant
Ah, yeah that was a sweet effort.