Will trade items for 16-32MB simms.

J

jonny b

Computer Doctor
I need some of these, I have plenty of 8MB simms but need something bigger. I will trade with sound cards, modems, video cards, 32MB dimms, older processors, cords of all kinds and power supplies of all shapes and sizes, fans, power supplies, oddball cords, scsi controllers, small hard drives like 500mb -2.5s, two external 33k modems, software, computer books, guitar synthesizers, parallel ports. Most of this stuff is older but it works otherwise I would not keep it. I have a trash barrel that I use for that.

S

stant093

Hi,
I have 14 16mb modules im willing to part with, Let me know what you have for powers supplies, and scsi cards...also soundcards.
Thanks
Sam

flat-v8

flat-v8

I also have some simms, not sure of the exact sizes but I think 2 of them are 32mb or 64mb. I could use sound card, 56k modem (pci) and always needing fans 80mm.

J

jonny b

Computer Doctor
I have 8 sound cards and 7 video cards all wrapped up in antistatic bags. Do you want me to go thru them and list them all?

Video cards:
I have S3 trio,
Tomahawk Cirrus Logic The bus is an ISA or a VL Bus or both,
Trident ISA,
Cirrus Logic cl-gd5401 ISA,
MGA mil/48n PCI(big),
ATI 264vt2 PCI,
S3 Trio 3D/2X Looks like a ISA but more like a PCI only deeper.

Sound Cards:
Avance Logic ALS120 ISA,
ESS Audio Drive ES1868f ISA,
Creative CT1336a ISA,
Old Sound Blaster CT1336 ISA of course (big) I have two of these but one is smaller and both have a 40 connector on it- HA!, Another one but it has a CT1745A chip on it,
ESS ES1898F ISA,
Sound Blaster ES 1370 PCI,
ESS ES1869F ISA.
Some of this stuff is old but I kept it to sell at a Computer Swap meet here. I took it off of old PCs and kept them because they worked. If they didn't work then I would not have kept them. I don't save any non-working stuff. I have a nice round file for those pieces.
Scsi cards:
A large and older one with Adaptec chips on it. AIC3410p or AHA-2840A/42A,
A SIIG Fast scsi S/N S2VL79909498 and Adaptec AVA-1502I(small)some cords too.
Power supplies range from an older PC power supply that is still in the case, probably 4 years old to many HP printer ps and other random cords with the power supply adapter on them. Probably about 20 of them.
Modems, I have about 10 random modems that I never got drivers for so I don't know if they work. Some PCI and some ISA. I only install brand-new modems out of the box in a PC now but I do have this bunch. Usually at a computer swap meet they go for 3.00-5.00 a piece so I kept them.
If you wanted a PCI modem, I may send you two or three of them so you will have to play around with them. I do have two External US Robotics 28K modems that work well I can part with. These are good for a tool to get a PC online for drivers when you don't want to screw around with the external ones or take the case off. That's all I use these modems for is a tool.

Just send me all your 16-64MB simms, I will probably send you duplicates of whatever you want. All depends what it is. I don't need all this stuff.

Last edited:
S

stant093

i can send you 8 16mb modules for this card: Sound Blaster ES 1370 PCI
Let me know if thats something you would be interested in....and if the card tests good.
Sam:D

J

jonny b

Computer Doctor
I have 22 computer books from the Dummy series to the Scott Mueller and some MCSE study books and TCPIP, Front Page, Dreamweaver and some Win 2000 courses. Just tell me what you are interested in and I will send you the title of the book.

I also have that sound card and it works, just get the drivers. Send me an email.

J

johnph3

I know this is an old posting, but I'm looking to trade some PCI sound cards or PCI/AGP Video Cards, CPU's all brands, memory 32 pin 78 pin, etc for some old 8 or 16 bit sound cards. Sound Blaster , Media Vision, etc.
Have lots of stuff to trade

J

jonny b

Computer Doctor
Things have changed alot in 8 years and now I have different stuff. I do have a bunch of sound cards but would only trade for 512 memory and up.

J

johnph3

Ok I have some of that too! I need a list of *bit or 16 bit cards you have to trade. To ee if they are ones I'm looking for. Thanks JP:)

J

jonny b

Computer Doctor
Yea, I'm gonna get all my sound cards out, my big glasses and my computer and list these things on HWC and hope that someone will say yea I'll take that one. Yea, that's exactly what kind of time I have.

Associates