Wii Rage !

dannyboy27

dannyboy27

Lazy
What happens if you let an angry toddler loose with a Wiimote?

One smashed in TV :eek: :D

Here's the kid in question displaying his war face :p

W

woodman19_99

Grand Exalted Puba
I'd have been arrested if that kid did that to my TV. Only I am allowed to break my electronics over a video game! I remeber putting my fist through my original Nintendo and it's replacement over Tecom Bowl and RBI Baseball, respectively... Anger management is NOT an issue!:D

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Put a chain link fence in front of the TV, do more damage to the Wiimote than anything. :D

edhe62

edhe62

Just look at that kids "war face". If you want to do something other than replace that 42 incher, then you'll have HIM to deal with!!! No thanks :D

W

weirdo

Thats a shame! And only banned 2 weeks from the Wii...OMG! How about banned for 2 yrs, plus any savings the kid had was taken to repair/buy a new TV.

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Speaking of Wii's here, I've got one coming in tomorrow! If you're after one, even if it does seem a bit pricy..The Wal-Mart Customer's Choice Bundle is a pretty good buy.
You get 3 games, a wii points card, one accessory, another Wiimote, and best of all, a Wii.
It comes up to $530 dollars, sad that to just get a PS3 is still 70 dollars more though.

wrathchild_67

wrathchild_67

Hidden Member
ThePerson98 said:
Speaking of Wii's here, I've got one coming in tomorrow! If you're after one, even if it does seem a bit pricy..The Wal-Mart Customer's Choice Bundle is a pretty good buy.
You get 3 games, a wii points card, one accessory, another Wiimote, and best of all, a Wii.
It comes up to $530 dollars, sad that to just get a PS3 is still 70 dollars more though.
When the Wii first came out, a friend of mine bought that bundle online and then returned all the unopened games to the local store. So he ended up getting the Wii for the actual $249. I don't know if Wal Mart prevents that now. I lucked out and got one from Best Buy one Sunday morning.

G

Gradlock

At least the Wii is still OK, so he didn't loose out completely. :rolleyes:

I also lucked out last night. I went out to Walmart just looking for a controller and right there was one Wii. Lucky for me I asked the guy behind the camera counter I wanted it because the guy waiting at the electronics register was waiting to get it. Right as I walked away with it I heard him asking the clerk for it. So I made a speedy getaway! :p

If Sony removed the freaking BR from the PS3 it might have a more enticing price. Do like MicroSoft did and make it an accessory!!!

Associates