Who finished Deus Ex yet ?

fx

fx

I finally got to the end and now I cant wait to see the ending.......Wich of the 3 poss. endings did you guys choose ? I think I will stick with Tracer Tong.

Mephisto

Mephisto

I'm also in the final chapter. Yeah, going with Tong and blowing up Area51 is a tempting thought. But I also consider to unite with HELIOS and become a superbrain (like in real life
)!

------------------
I am the Spirit that denies!

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
I'm real close now. I'm reluctant to finish it cause I won't know what to play when I'm done with it!

N

Node Runner

Damn, you kids and your video games and your graphics and your 'features'. How about a nice game of jax?

fx

fx

I finished it yesternight and blew up Area51. The ending was stupid.....I was so disappointed. They could have done more work to reward one with a nice end cut scene.

Mephisto

Mephisto

I played all three versions:
The most difficult and satisfying end-version is to defeat Bob Page, and join the Illuminati.
Next is blowing up Area 51, and easiest is to unite with HELIOS.

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
damnit! I'm in Area 51 right now. I knew it was almost over! I'm not going to play it any more until a new fps/rpg game comes out.

Mephisto

Mephisto

zodder, you could play Thief/ThiefII, and if you already finished them, you can download lots of great fan missions (tested and ranked) from here.

Or play Deus Ex from the beginning, in a different style.

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
I was actually thinking about getting Thief II. Everyone who's played it has said it's awesome. Hmmmm....

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
Cool! My wife is going to Florida for the next week and I anticipate much gaming and golfing! I may just get up the nerve to play a few more minutes of Deus Ex before I pick up Thief 2.

Associates