Which game do you play again and again ?

The DreameR

The DreameR

DOOM II and Duke 3D!

------------------
human was the music
natural was the static.....

J

jdover

tfc(team fortress classic)
half-life style with a very nicely balenced class system
oh btw, i pwn j00

P

Proceed

Sports Car Gt and cant't stop

also Half-Life beat it about 40 times in a all difficuly levels.

All-Star tennis 2000 ....it's corny but fun as hell

P

patweb

I have hundreds of games, but HALF-LIFE has been on my HD for the longest. I have played TFC more than any other game I know. This game has turned around my bad feelings for SIERRA. In general, they have been WEAK in multiplayer (see- Red Baron, et al). They are now tops with all of the FREE upgrades that were done (inc. TFC 1.5). Can't wait for HL2!

1fast6

1fast6

Well, I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb, but I keep coming back to NASCAR Racing (current version is 1999) and Panzer General II. Still the best turn based wargame going (I must admit that I go a long way back to Avalon Hill and SSI board games like Squad Leader, Panzer Leader, Bismark, etc). But don't get me wrong, my PC game collection is very current and diverse.

------------------
Be quick. Be fast.

M

Mystro

hm...lets see i love playing
Rogue Spear/Urban Operations...Civ2 (I play on prince difficulty, and i've never completed a game on that level so far hehe..)
and this really really really Old game: Subspace!
aaaaaaaaaand Half life the Counter Strike mod.

Lates
Mystro

A

Acid Rain

Unreal Tournament and Diablo 2 are some of teh most addicting games. Oh yeah, cant forget about StarCraft.

------------------
Mess with the best
Die like the rest
--Hackers
-Acid Rain

s4

s4

Compulsive Web Surfer
I like Civ2. In fact, if I get a good game going, I can't stop playing. I wish they would release a new version that has voice commands so that I wouldn't have to click on the mouse and type so much.

S

SandBags

The answer is:Competitive,setup makes fine tuning very important,graphics are great,online racing with some great people,.....What is DirtTrack Racing?.....SandBags

M

marmetsofthelands

CounterStrike baby its my favorite game
I like diablo 2 and starcraft as well as ut but by far counterstrike in my view surpasses them all i just like it also tfc and firearms are also awesome but i dont play them nearly as much as cs

Associates