WHERE'S (collinj)?

M

Miless

What happened to collinj?Anyone know?And fireball there's a thread I answered that needed closing.Its from around 5pm.Thanks

A

ankerson

Well you know he is getting old at (25) and he needs his beauty sleep. HAHAHA

Kidding.

M

Miless

I knew he went to Admin but I thought it was till JTC came back from vacation!

Anyway who is fireball?Has he/she responded to any post yet?

M

Miless

Well I have it confirmed.collinj was removed for the way he was regulating the board!What the hell are they going to do next?

R

Rich3077

Miless,

Geeze I hope you are wrong about this one.
He always seemed very professional to me.

M

Miless

Im affraid it came from a reliable source and I dont know the exact details but I dont like the smell of it

Mole

Mole

Seeing Mole
Would you care to share to all of us who or where your source is?

You can e-mail to me if you don't like posting about it in here.

M

Miless

I will let the board know where my info came from if it becomes a benifit to collinj and not before.I dont stir up crap for the heck of it.No matter what collinj is/was a good moderater,and Im 100% behind him unless someone else can prove me wrong

C

collinj

Well, my name is back up as moderator.... I wonder what is going on. I still havent received anything via e-mail about what is going on.

Thanks for your support guys, I really appreciate it, and apparently it has done some good.

Mole~ I was Miles's source.

M

Miless

Your welcome;and thanks to all the good people that make up HWC.Also to ankerson and all the unknowns.................

S

Splatt

Wow, this is what I miss in a weekend? I can't imagine why they would do this to Collinj, all I have ever seen is good stuff from that way - Keep up the good work!
I'm glad you're back, and hopefully the problems will dissapear.

Sending my support -

A

anuj

Great to know you're back, collinj.. I was getting kinda worried. selfishly, actually; now get to the IDE Problem..? Help. post and do some thinkin'

Warm Regards,
Anuj

Associates