What's your fav. time to play games ?

fx

fx

Luckely I have no wife but for those who has how do you fit your game playing with out having her maoning at you ?

N

np6122

I play when I have any time, during the summer I would play all the time, cause my parents wouldn't be home nagging me to get off the computer and do something else. Now what school is back, I usually play only for an hour or half an hour at the most everyday. With all the hard classes, theres no time to play for longer than that. But whenever my parents go out for a little bit, I try playing then ,cause I hardly can play for 10 minutes wihtought them making me get off the computer.

Mephisto

Mephisto

I love to spend sunday mornings playing; I get up when I like, grab some coffee and sit down in front of my PC, not to stand up before noon or afternoon. Great!

------------------
DirectX-Files... The truth must be somewhere!

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Between 10.pm and 2.am, reason being my eyes are so tired by 2.am I just go to sleep and dream about things that either I've killed or that have killed me, on the computer that is.
DD.

K

kashi80

evening....n b/w 1am-6am

i cant play during daytime...as i usualy come home at around 5:30p from my skool....but these days i play games bery often...as um in 4th sem of bcs ..n tons of projects

grover

grover

Ex pert
I like to play early in the day on weekdays during the school year (if possible). None of the little kiddies are online, and for the most part, the games are a LOT more professional with far fewer llamas
Just all-out hard-core gaming!

------------------
Asus A7V
Duron [email protected]@1.80V

A

Acid Rain

Im still in HS and im glad. Its got to suck to be married. there would be no time for games or computer at home.

------------------
Mess with the best
Die like the rest
--Hackers
-Acid Rain

A

AthlonOverclocker

All day, and every day of the School summer Holidays (I'm only 14!) And otherwise from 3.30pm utill 10.00pm, and most of the weekend!

------------------
Athlon [email protected],Abit Ka7, 128mb PC100, 12mb Voodoo 2, 17" Sony Monitor, SB Live.
Check Out: www.selective-auto.co.uk