Whats happened

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Steve R Jones said:
I think it would be best if Joe did all the work. Then we could just vote him to be the Champ - All Around Great Guy that never pawns off anything :eek: ;) :cool:

GASP!!!!!! :eek:

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
JPnyc said:
As voted by the membership or the crew, or both? I don't think that's a bad idea at all.

I think to be fair to the members the Crew would not be included in the poll as they are here anyway posting. :)

It would be better to vote for the Member who helps the most etc and not just picking the Crew members and voting for them.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well the crew are members too though. Maybe we could exclude ME, though. I mean, whaddo I know? ;)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
JPnyc said:
Well the crew are members too though. Maybe we could exclude ME, though. I mean, whaddo I know? ;)

Well we could have a separate POLL for the Crew members. :D

Vote for the most helpful Crew Member. :)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
JPnyc said:
Ok, but i get to vote in that one ;) LOL

The Crew Member one could be a poll as there isn't that many of us.

The Member Thread would be a thread with Members posting the members name they vote for.

Just an idea. ;)

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
ThreeOnTheTree said:
Bummer, my name just gets to be in bold. :(

;)
Relax. :) At least on this notebook, in FF, you don't notice the colour change if it isn't bold -- the lines are simply too thin and the colour change too subtle. :D

pacifier

pacifier

ProArt
how about for the newbie? i think there's should be a "Most Helpful Newbie"...? :D

At another forum I frequent, they have a yearly "Member of the Year" contest. Each member can nominate up to five other members. the voting runs for about four to six weeks. At the end of the time period, the votes/nominees are tallied, and a winner declared. In case of a tie, there is a run-off. Each winner can only win once; they can never be nominated again.

Last edited:

Associates