what is your favorite genre of gamming?

A

Acid Rain

What type of games do you like. To me I like FPs like Unreal Tournament. I like RPG like Diablo 2, and I like Stratagy games like StarCraft.

------------------
Mess with the best
Die like the rest
--Hackers
-Acid Rain

L

LastLegionary

MMORPG. Nothing beats a quite evening and night of a plane raid with your guild in Everquest. After that, probably a good RTS like Starcraft, and after that a good FPS like UT and HalfLife, not the benchmark called Quake3.

P

Proceed

I like Racing like Sports Car Gt.....and world sports car.........

also I like FPS like Hal-Life

N

np6122

Originally posted by coolguy867:
i like UT the best. that's all i play.
Genre, as in type of game. Not the game itself coolguy. Anyway, I like action and RPG games.

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
fps and fps/rpg like system shock 2 and Deus Ex. I've tried to get into adventure games, but I need to get past the learning curve.

A

Adrenelin

FPS, RPG, Strategy as in Rainbow Six Two

------------------
"The More I Discover The Lesser I Know"

Adrenelin, a.d. 2000

J

JollyRoger

I'm gonna dare to be different here.

Space Combat flight simms are my very favourite, followed by really good RTS, then FPS (FPS is fun but I'm really not that good at it).

please note though, the RTS's have to be REALLY good. A really good RTS is excelent, but a bad one is just Dune II over again and I played that out back in '95. I can't stand Dune II clones! (inc C&C)

------------------
Look out!!
My train of thought is a runaway!!

J

JollyRoger

coolguy, there's and anarchist called JollyRodger too, but that doesn't mean I'm him.

------------------
Look out!!
My train of thought is a runaway!!

T

tsunami_73

RTS like Dark Reign 2 and Ground Contreol
Beat 'em up's like Soul Calibur and FPS like UT and Q3