What happend to alwaynenoughtram or AER's posts.

O

ol' man

workin fingas to the bone
I had to rip this off from "gulp" OT.

im going to change my name to alwaytoomuchram, does that sound cooler or what? I be right back see ya in an hour. ta ta. neverenoughram, wow so many variation of ram name. it get addictive as you can see.
don't know why but I guess I get obsessed with ram. next thing it be "I love you ram"
and I be begging ram **** me hard plz. see a month ago, I spend 1000 buck on 15 stick of 64meg dimm and 15 stick of 128meg dimm. am I nut or what?

sorry folk the joke has gone far long enought, time we get down to business hehehe, oh Im still joking!
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=677&page=1&pp=40

MuFu

MuFu

He was funny, but wasn't he one of s4's alts? Kinda took the magic out of it for me. :-\

Some of his posts are still in the public DB. Just search for alwayenoughtram.

Justintime

Justintime

ah the good ol days aye..yea he was really funny, not sure abut him being an S4 alt though..and wth happened to my 8000+ posts? :p

O

ol' man

workin fingas to the bone
Originally posted by Justintime
ah the good ol days aye..yea he was really funny, not sure abut him being an S4 alt though..and wth happened to my 8000+ posts? :p
You have been demoted for neglecting HWC.

:D

How could anyone fake that?

If he was an s4 alt that is too bad. Where did you hear this?

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Originally posted by ol' man
You have been demoted for neglecting HWC.

:D

How could anyone fake that?

If he was an s4 alt that is too bad. Where did you hear this?
:( Yeah I heard he was an alt too.

MuFu

MuFu

you know I could get something like that for free 399.99 sign on for online service for 399.99 rebates. all he need to do is add another 64meg or 128meg, easy as cake. even my cousin 12 yrs old could do it and this dude afraid to touch his computer? what are you dude a chicken man?
I think you be better off with cheap NEW item then refurbished stuff that they recycled from the trashcan and sell it for very good money. Im sitting here banging my head against the wall of my own stupidity.
it doesnt matter where you live bonk2, you could live on the moon at still get pretty good prices on component having it shipped to you.
After a streak of posting about being a girl trapped inside a man's body etc, he changed his name to e=mc2 but denied it, despite posting stuff like this:

dimm just continue to drop and drop!
10 buck for 64meg pc133
20 buck for 128meg pc133
man this is crazy!
I'm buying more!!!
I can't this take anymore!
But the funniest thing he ever said was "hellaluyla" (instead of Hallelujah). Oh man... LMAO.

K62

K62

Sailor
Actually, I think it was mufu that told me.

Somtime you guy shouldn't take so much fun out of me. You might think I stop giving useful informatian on this site and go off to my happy life but I am sad in many way. When you insult me every time its eats in my happiness and I cannot joke anymore lol when I am very sad because I have feelings like a girl. Evrytime I say something you say one thing different with everything. There is no point that I keep on making my useful contributian here when it just throw back to my face!!! mother fnucker why are you mocking to me?:( I have not insulted you for anything! Can we just joke LOLOL and talk about computers like most other people hear that have no cares. I am going away now again and this time i wil not come back like all the other times. You will miss me becasue i am fun and alway say thing that have my own opinion and not something biast like I am getting money from intel or another company that somepeople are obviusly getting hear. LOL. :D:D

Sad thing was, he was right :(
lololol

Associates