What games are we playing ?

D

digitaldog

Still here!
Now that I've built a PC that runs most older games at their best I've loaded up Far Cry. I could never get all the great graphics this game has to offer but that's not a problem now so I'm playing:-
Far Cry and also installed a few favourites, Terminator: War of the machines, Dune 2000, C&C Generals & Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

How about you guys, what are you currently playing ?

DD:)

Dragonlead

Dragonlead

Hi,

When it comes to game there is nothing better, then Battlefield series

Especially Battlefield Bad company 2

cheers.

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

I use my older PC (not the one in my sig) to play games, so it's mostly older stuff: Heroes of Might and Magic V, Left 4 Dead 2 and Dungeons & Dragons Online.

P

Perce

I re-installed HalfLife-2Fort, went to a server, Drippy's 2fort, last time i logged in was almost 6 years ago! :( Funny part was, about 50 percent of the people there remembered me! :)

The CandyMan

The CandyMan

Chocolately LAN Goodness!
As far as current games (new releases) I just finished COD Black Ops, currently about halfway through Career on NFS Hot Pursuit, Team Fortress 2 every other day, and about to install Dead Space 2 since the first game was great and scared the living hell out of me lol. Just got Test Drive Unlimited 2 as well, my kids love the 1st one, and I jump on Starcraft 2 occasionally. Only old game I can say would be TF2 and CSS though both are only a few years old.

dannyboy27

dannyboy27

Lazy
Completed COD Black Ops recently, but still playing the zombie mode with a couple of friends, which is brilliant fun.

I also love the Fallout series, so just bought the latest installment (New Vegas) which is fantastic. I'm not really getting much time to play anything though, as we just moved house at the weekend and have a baby due any day now. :)

For some reason I can't get that excited about Crysis 2, but I'm REALLY looking forward to Battlefield 3. Oh and Half-Life 2 Episode 3, if it ever gets released (it's fast becoming the next Duke Nukem Forever in my eyes!).

J

Jough

I still play Battlefield 2 and the Euro forces green version all the time. I think I still played Doom, Quake 3, and Unreal Tournament 2003 for like five years after they came out too. Looking forward to Battlefield 3. That is what will drive my next PC upgrade. Doing alright now with opteron 170, 2G ram, and 9600 GSO card - barely doing alright...

BTW - haven't posted here since 2008. Looks like ya'll held down the fort nicely. Everything still here....

D

digitaldog

Still here!
That looks awesome Huge, hope they get it finished soon so that I can buy it and play it! Excellent graphics and by the looks of it a large and interesting landscape to fight in, I'll be keeping an eye on progress.

DD

Associates