what dvd player to use with radeon?

D

Darkterritory3

I just bought the RadeonLe since it didn`t cost too much. Is there any dvd player software that come with the catalyst driver?

Mufu Hellpppp :) Also im a little lost in the setting properties. So much options that i don`t know what they do like do i have to enable W-buffer and 32bits Z-buffer depth etc etc

MuFu

MuFu

I assume it's a "built by ATi" card since most of the 128MB 8500LE's around are (that's what you bought, right?).

As NBD said, download the latest drivers, Multimedia Center and DVD Player from ATi's website. You'll need your ATi installation CD in the drive and have the CD code handy to install the DVD Player. The ATi MMC is superb, I suggest you use it for DVD playback as it is optimised for use with ATi cards and the resulting quality is damn good. :D

The latest drivers have a much more simple interface while being more functional. They have moved to a slider-based system for quality/performance settings which will make things a lot easier. You don't have to worry about what the individual setings mean, that being the case, and the default setting should be just fine for starters. Enjoy. :)

MuFu.

D

Darkterritory3

ok cool thx. I tried the Dvdplayer and damn all i can say its wow. Picture quality is perfect.

Associates