What car do you drive?

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
My car is on 2 wheels, it's a 97hp 1981 Yamaha XS1100

Silicon Scream

Silicon Scream

2003 Infinity M45. 340Hp 4.5L V8. 0-60 in -6. The reviews are always mixed on my car, but there's only about 9200 ever sold in the states so it's always a unique vehicle on the road.

It's big, heavy and a total sleeper. Has voice activation, NAV, Dual Climate control, heated seats

...oh and Air Conditioned seats too. Nice for those hot summers.

Looks just like this one

http://www.freeautosearch.com/pictures/2003-2004-infiniti-m45.jpg

http://www.automedia.com/article/images/rts/rts20021201im/rts20021201im_02.jpg

Last edited:
DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
markjs said:
My car is on 2 wheels, it's a 97hp 1981 Yamaha XS1100
The car is parked for a couple of weeks. Current motorcyle is a 90 FZR 1000, soon to be sold. Too heavy for me.

Justintime

Justintime

Wow i've been through 4 cars since this thread!

2003 Focus 1.6 Auto 98BHP
05 525D SE which i made a killing on sale time! (really didn't need it and it was too darn big for the drive, but i got it for thousands below list due to favours owed ;) )

Seat Ibiza FR 2008 1.9 Tdi 130BHP

Currently bouncing about in a 2006 BMW 320D SE 2.0 Tdi 160BHP

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
My 1996 Toyota T100 got wrecked while parked in front of my house. I am trying to pay off an 07 Tachoma. Nice little truck.

Fix your folding rigs mister. I suspect the clients have expired.

Leoslocks

Leoslocks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Justintime alluded to his clients being down for quite some time without knowing about it.
I know yours are running as you are approaching the one million point milestone. Cheers for your continued success.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Justintime alluded to his clients being down for quite some time without knowing about it.
I know yours are running as you are approaching the one million point milestone. Cheers for your continued success.

Thanks. :D

They are still chugging along. :)

H

hagawaga

2002 Toyota Sienna, 2003 Kia Spectra.
The good thing now: I finished the payments for both of them 2-3 years ago. Good cars so far.
I have to say I like computers better than cars, even though I'm more like a novice at both.

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Wow, things have changed a bit for me since I last visited!

I sold my 330d and now have a 1993 318iS as a track car:

and a 2003 M3 for every day:

M

Martin_89

long time since ive checked up here too! few changes for me, now working a 60 mile round trip from home 5 days a week so had to get something cheap to run for work, so went for a 1.5 turbo diesel Clio GT, 110bhp model goes ok, 185lb/ft of torque to drag it along, it weighs 1200kg though so its pretty heavy! solid and well built though, does 55mpg every day driving quite hard!

its the white one...

and my toy is a 2000 Renaultsport clio 172 phase 1, naturally aspriated 2.0 16v 172bhp as standard, weighs around 1000kg, this one has a few toys on it and should have roughly 185bhp, goes extremely well!...

M

Martin_89

wow i like that, Kia have really came up a level in the last few years! hows the build quality on them these days?

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

They still have to iron out some little details, but I'd say they are getting close to the Japanese. Like Hyundai before them they started rather so-so but they are making great strides, both in build quality and styling (they hired an ex-Audi designer to do their restyling).

E

ELF2000

I still have my 1995 Toyota Corolla. In the 6 years of ownership it has only broken down once.

I've changed my car as well, the Protege was getting old and was not totally my car in the first place :)

Now driving a 2010 Kia Forte Koup EX

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1580/img1254vl.jpg
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5316/img1252ai.jpg
Nice looking car equinoxe3d :)
A friend has a 2007 Kia Rio, which he brought new. Doesn't look as nice as yours but it is reliable.

Associates