What car do you drive?

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
I will take some picts and post them tomorrow. :D


260BHP from a 4.7L V8 engine!!!!! why cant american cars and trucks get alot of power from the engines? you could get 260BHP from a 2.0 16V turbo and it would use half as much petrol.

Now we have Turbo Charged engines too that put out that much HP @ 2.0 L.
 
M

Martin_89

Active Member
Originally posted by jankerson
I will take some picts and post them tomorrow. :D





Now we have Turbo Charged engines too that put out that much HP @ 2.0 L.
cant wait to see the pics :)

i just thought since alot of our 2.0 non turbo engines are putting out upto 200BHP that 260BHP was kinda low for a 4.7 LOL

on second thoughts acctually, are these diesel engines were talking about?
 
M

Martin_89

Active Member
thats cool Jankerson!

things massive, the one i seen like i said in my second last post was red with a big chrome grill.

you not able to get a disscount on some cool wheels for it? :D
 
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Martin_89
thats cool Jankerson!

things massive, the one i seen like i said in my second last post was red with a big chrome grill.

you not able to get a disscount on some cool wheels for it? :D

I might get some wheels later on, I haven't made up my mind what ones to get yet. :)
 
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Martin_89
cool! its really worth it if u plan to keep it for quite a few years.

If I do they will be 17 x 8's. :)

No sense in getting new tires too as the ones that are on the truck now are 245 70R 17's and cost like $150 each.
 
M

Martin_89

Active Member
Originally posted by jankerson
If I do they will be 17 x 8's. :)

No sense in getting new tires too as the ones that are on the truck now are 245 70R 17's and cost like $150 each.
:eek: thats like £80! i was 150 ($170USD) for 4 good brand tyres inc. fitting & Balancing
 
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Martin_89
:eek: thats like £80! i was 150 ($170USD) for 4 good brand tyres inc. fitting & Balancing

To put 20" wheels and tires on the truck it would cost like $3000. :eek:
 
CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Originally posted by jankerson
Thanks. :D

They start at about $22,000.
Woah, that's ~£12,000GBP! The Chrysler Neon used to cost that much over here.

We would have to pay £12,000 for a 2001 Dodge Magnum :eek:
 
M

Martin_89

Active Member
wow, thats really cheap!

my mums new clio brand new was like £9,500 or somthing! and mine brand new was about £8,000
 
resStealth

resStealth

Diamond Member
ive got a 2000 z24 cavalier coupe. jet black with brand new jvc cd/mp3 player i had put in. brand new dual speakers. new jl audio amp and subs
 
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by CenturionStrategy
Woah, that's ~£12,000GBP! The Chrysler Neon used to cost that much over here.

We would have to pay £12,000 for a 2001 Dodge Magnum :eek:

I think the Amercian cars are most expensive over there.

Like the BMW's are more here.



wow, thats really cheap!

my mums new clio brand new was like £9,500 or somthing! and mine brand new was about £8,000
I thought they would be cheaper over there than that. :confused:


ive got a 2000 z24 cavalier coupe. jet black with brand new jvc cd/mp3 player i had put in. brand new dual speakers. new jl audio amp and subs
Cool, did you get it new?
 
CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
My VW Golf cost £16,500 (30,000USD) over here and is kind of middle of the range. What sort of price are they over there?
 
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by CenturionStrategy
My VW Golf cost £16,500 (30,000USD) over here and is kind of middle of the range. What sort of price are they over there?

They are about $17,500 US here for a mid range Golf.
 
M

Martin_89

Active Member
the price you pay for living in rip off uk :rolleyes:

any of you uk guys watch top gear tonight? see that american car out handle the audi A4? :eek:
 

Associates