What Are Other Really Good Driving Games™

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
I am totally and utterly addicted to Need For Speed Porsche 2000... what are other really good games out there that might be really good fun?

Now, I want something that's sort of a rallyish. I've also given up my Logitech Formula Force for the Microsoft SideWinder Force. It looks uglier but it has more buttons.

I don't like Nascar and I have never tried Driver. Has anyone tried it?

Let me know?

Cheers

------------------
It Is Now Safe To Turn Off Your Computer

Mephisto

Mephisto

I played some (I'm not a serious PC racer), and the one that really impressed me with an almost real driving feeling even with a non force feedback steering wheel was Grand Prix Legends! If you ain't got it, get it(it's budget now)!!

------------------
I am the Spirit that denies!

G

Gasman

Can you smell burning?
If your after a really fun driving game then it has to be Midtown Madness.

And Midtown Madness 2 is only round the corner.

------------------
[email protected] with Alpha PEP66
BF6 Mobo
CreativeGTS
Vortex2 sound
Iiyama VisionMaster Pro450

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Rally Championship and Viper Racing are a couple that I've found very good

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
I can't wait for MM2; everyone hop in the semi and help me smash my old company's building!

A

Acid Rain

Driver is a really cool game. Ive only played a little bit of it and it is really col. I dont know how it compares to others though.

------------------
Mess with the best
Die like the rest
--Hackers
-Acid Rain

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
That's just too many games to buy...

I'll read a bit them make my choices.

Thank you to all.

fx

fx

Well I agree Viper Racing is quit realistic and u can also build up your car etc. with money you won. Rally Championship is a nice rally game but I also like Rally Masters.

K

Kuzia

I played MM2 Beta some time ago. It's quite nice. The graphics are sweet and the 3d engine is really good. (Ran decent FPS on my K6-2 450 on V3 2K PCI @ 800x600)