What and where is the windows 2000 trial version

P

piperabo

Where can I get windows 2000 PROFESSIONAL (not server) trial version. Is it the same exact thing as the full version?? if not, what is missing?? Please tell me about it

A

aug1516

You cant go out and download the trial version of Windows 2000. It was distributed to a select group of people before the final version came out. I beleive that if you were subscribed to technet you would have gotten a copy. If you look around at warez sites and such you can probably find the full version of Win2000 anyways.

P

PCGuRu2K

You can download the trail version of Windows 2000 Pro and if you want I'll send you a patch. Basically it replaces the setupreg.hiv file with a real registered one that is full and not trial. It fakes out the trial version and turns it to a regged version.

------------------
Good Artist Copy, Great Artist Steal!
http://www.pcguru2k.cjb.net
°¨°º©[PÇGüRü2K]©º°¨°

J

JustinM

Warez isnt always currupt. Try useing irc... you can find just about anything there. if you do you should invest in a burner, that way you can download image files of the cds and just burn them to cd to have an exact copy. Downloading a trial is a waste of time. But to answer your question, a trial version is exactly the same as the full version except it will only work for a set period of days... however you can go around this by changing your systems clock

------------------
-=Justin=-

A

aug1516

If you are going to download the trial version online just go find the real version instead. I tried the clock thing when I had the trial version and it doesnt work, it still runs out. If you do find a trial version there are cracks that do work for them out there. Warez sites are not always corrupt, thats where I found my copy of Windows 2000 full version, I downloaded it all and it works fine.

P

piperabo

So you are all warez users?? hmmm, I thought that wasnt allowed. I am not a real warez user mainly cause I have a 33.6k modem. I doo find that getting the trial version, and then cracking it works great. but thats for just seeing if I really like the app. I dont want to waste time getting it off the net because that will take days for me. I was thinkin about getting the trial and finding a crack. What is this IRC, and where can I find warez on it

------------------
Tyan trinity 400 s1854
Celeron 400 PPGA
96mb pc100
TNT2 Creative
SBlive Xgamer
Win98 First Edition
Maxtor 8.4gig

GOSHARKS

GOSHARKS

if you just want to try it, just borrow it off a friend or something. better than warez in my opinion

------------------
Visit my website!
look for me on AIM as gosanjose or on ICQ as #46997155