Week 16 Celeron 366

R

Rainbow Six

I got a pair of them. Any o/c notes to pass along while I wait for my BP6?

Thanks

X

XkALiBRe

I dont know your exact serial number, but i looked around and heres what i found:

L9150183 SL36C - made 567 at 2.0V
L9150603 SL35C - made 567 at 2.0V
L9150619 SL35S - made 552 at 2.0V

...and blah blah the list goes on. If i could get the exact S/N from your CPU, I could check it specifically for you. Aside from that, id say your chances of hitting 550MHz are pretty good.

PS, those were week 15s, but a week 16 shouldnt be much different from a week 15 at all.

------------------
"In the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies;
lies, damn lies, and benchmarks."

[This message has been edited by XkALiBRe (edited 08-10-99).]

R

Rainbow Six

They are :
Batch: L9160236
Prod Code: blah blah SL35S

Thnx. The mobo and Hard Drive comes tomorrow, but I don't have an OS that does dual (except Red Hat which I don't know how to use) so I'll probably burn each of them for a week then wait for Win 2000

X

XkALiBRe

Alright, i couldnt find anything on that specific batch, but everything produced on or around that time seems to hit 550 relatively easily. It would seem you have a pretty decent chance of a dual 550MHz system on your hands.

------------------
"In the computer industry, there are three kinds of lies;
lies, damn lies, and benchmarks."

V

VUduGRUV

Damn, those numbers are pretty close to mine.
You should be able to hit 550 with no problems. Im doin it with a generic heatsink and fan combo, but im waiting for my alpha combo to come in.

by the way, my specs are:
L9160222
SL35S

good luck.

R

Rainbow Six

I don't have a dual OS, so I'm going to take it slow and burn each in for like 5 days then oc it then switch to the other processor. Are there any ill effects of burning in too long that provent good o/c ing?

Associates