Wake up!!! Voodoo3 just sucks.

S

ScottSOK

Tonka,

First and for most Dean doesn't need me to defend him if he jumps in hot water his ass will fry, but where in my post do I try and defend Dean? I'm just sick of all the name calling were does it get you? How am I suppose to believe what your post say if can't hold off from name calling? I do however think Dean get alittle bit fanatical about V3(and also some of the other people with the same card or a different one.

P.S. you kinda have to defend when you get a hostile post like this one.

R

Rwc

All of you guys quitting such like foolish war between two cards.I current use v3 3000 that seem no problem on my system.It run so well. I does not care tnt2 look better why should i post complain??? I real not have any problem with my v3 on my system. I know tnt2 have great overall performance. Seem some of you happy with your card and post foolish on board that not make any sense.
I am sick of any of you post this board to show off. You mean you not want anyone to buy lemon card, which is lemon card???
I will said v3 and tnt2 are not lemon cards anyway. Also always depend on your system.
Thank Rwc

J

Jeffy79

CollinJ,

I am sorry to break this to you but, you take games a little to seriously. It is only a computer and well I hope you don't loose sleep over it. Also collinJ you edited that shot LOL J/K man
. I know he didn't edit it because it looks the same on my TNT card

Also to everyone else, have you ever sat back and noticed how these fights over a card is kind of childish and insane? I mean i read these and I am like is this a Video card discussion area or is it a House of rep floor? If you see the same thing over and over again do this. IGNORE THE POST and go on. It will eventually be pushed to the bottom and will be gone. Half of these posts are repeats of everything and it gets boring. Lets spice it up and get rid of these unsenceable posts.

Notice my high frames, averageing in the 80's hmmm. Gotta have fun sometimes

Jeff

[This message has been edited by Jeffy79 (edited 07-31-99).]

[This message has been edited by Jeffy79 (edited 07-31-99).]

S

ScottSOK

Dude, look at that guy in texas 10,099 how is that possible. I'm at about 92, but it really feels like it's about 110.

Associates