S_Klass

I'll cast the first.

Diablo on b.net!

------------------
-=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.

H

hardtellin

Age of EmpiresII On the zone

I believe that most dont actually cheat successfully,due to trainers being disabled,but I sure hate those idiots that try and put the game out of sync,hehe

K

Kane17

I'll second for Diablo on B.net Although it's not HALF as bad now as it used to be. Thank GOD for Diablosaver!

Mephisto

Mephisto

Originally posted by Toolbox:
Tomb Raider I, II, III and IV.
Who would cheat in Tomb Raider?? I played all four parts, and never saw a reason for cheating.

------------------
Well now, who are you then?
Part of that Power which would
The Evil ever do, and ever does the Good.

S

SydRoms

Oh come on people, how can you forget how easy it was to cheat on doom! IDDQD! IDKFA! aww yeah, what a blast...

oh and also for consoles, we can't forget the konami code...up up down down left right left right b a start...hhee

S

Sampoerna

I don't play multiplayer DII, but I've read countless threads about the cheating on B.Net. And I don't know how it is nowadays, but I remember back when I played Jedi Knight, cheating was rampant. I play SoF these days, and I hear rumors of cheating...but can't think of any confirmed cheats aside from the invisible skins.

------------------
-- Sampœrna

C

coolguy867

Originally posted by SydRoms:
Oh come on people, how can you forget how easy it was to cheat on doom! IDDQD! IDKFA! aww yeah, what a blast...

oh and also for consoles, we can't forget the konami code...up up down down left right left right b a start...hhee
lol, i love that konami code! especially for contra. 30 lives baby! did you ever play that?

[This message has been edited by coolguy867 (edited 08-16-2000).]

D

digitaldog

Still here!
The game I have had the most fun cheating in is C&C, especially TS and its add on FS. The rules.ini has been changed more times than I have broken wind and still is one of the best games, for me, to add extras to including maps and lots of sites have sprung up recently adding more missions and special effects to the game. DD.

[This message has been edited by digitaldog (edited 08-16-2000).]

S

S_Klass

I play AOE a few times a week (now that my lil brother dragged me into it) and besides people who 'rush' and/or 'paint' I haven't seen much outright cheating. Clue me in on what you've experienced CenturionStrategy. E=mc2?

------------------
-=S_Klass=- I tweak... therefore I am.

F

flavor flavio

How the hell do people cheat on AoE? I've played some games on Heat.net where after the game it looks like some ass has 4 times as much stuff than would be possible with a perfect build order.

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
Agree to SydRoms, DOOM is the most cheated game...

Was that Contra for the NES??

------------------
Keyboard not detected, press F1 to continue...

fx

fx

Well if we are talking bout the game cheated by most people then I agree it's Doom. But the game I cheated the hell out of it was UFO-Enemy Unknown and X-Com Terror from the deep Man I cheated everything in there. From amount of cash, base inventory, stats of mercs, etc. etc. Even used Gamewizard to cheat the energy and mount of movement points during combat.

Associates