Abit BX 133-Raid
128 Mb Kingston PC133 @ 147 Cas2 Ram
Creative GeForce2 GTS
IBM Deskstar 20Gb UDMA 66 7200 RPM
ADi Microscan E66 19" Monitor
Bla...Bla...Bla

J

Jesse Thompson

Maybe, just maybe... these guys are going to have to make something eventually... I mean, aren't they like 0 for 2 now or something? They haven't sold a single product in 4 years!

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Yeah but I can't take them seriously when they lie all the time, read all of the article I linked too above.

J

Jesse Thompson

True that.. but, so maybe carmack hasn't seen it, big deal. I just hope that they can get a successful product out the door before nvidia decides they can get lazy like intel in the socket 7 days.

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Oh don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if it were to become silicon, but the whole tale loses credibility when you read apparent lies like that.

I have a T-Bird running at 1.5 gigs at 20C and Jesse Thompson has seen it and loves the way it runs.......... see my point

J

Jesse Thompson

Your point is well taken. However, I still question the validity of the source... In fact.. here's gamers.com's correction: http://www.gamers.com/news/500499

Maybe this is just another example of the media twisting words and taking quotes out of context. After all, everybody likes to pick on bitboys for the whole glaze3d debacle, but they really might be on to something here.

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
Interesting, and well found that man
Something sounds fishy with the whole thing, as I'd find it hard to mistake the two quotes, but as gamers.com is apologising maybe they did get the wrong end of the stick.

However most of the flack directed in Bitboys general direction is well deserved, you just can't go around saying, blah blah blah, Glaze 3D..... and blah blah blah, Xba and have nothing physical to show for it after four odd years!. It may sound great on paper, (I can do that, give me a job), but I want the card please before the idea is out of date once again & nothing solid to show for it. I'll keep everything crossed though just incase

[This message has been edited by BladeRunner (edited 01-09-2001).]

Associates