TVTap driver problem

B

buzzbebop

I have the above mentioned card and I dont seem to get it working. Ths is the error I get when I try to open the TVTap application:Error 0044 The VPM driver is not specified in the system.ini or regitery. Re-install the graphics software for your grphics device. I hav ereinstalled the graphics drivers and the TVTap software and still does the same thing. Can anyone help??
Please email me directly if possible.

regards,
[email protected]

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
You need to install the VPM driver from your installation CD for your video card (EG, Cirrus Logic CL-GD5446 VPM, this may be your chipset...). If you don't have this one, then you will not be able to run TVTap, since video driver and video driver with VPM, are not the same thing.

K

kashi80

i had the same problem with my PixelView Combo TV Tuner. I dnlded the latest drivers for both TV and VGA and my problem was solved.

Here is link
http://www.isdcorp.com/cloemdrvrs/cloemdrvrs.pl

scroll to botton of the page....click on I AGREE, then select your chip(i guess u have GL-GD5446)..... download the drivers for both TVTap and VGA.

B

buzzbebop

Thanks for your assistance. I tried all suggestions but found that the original copy of the program disk worked better when i updated the driver as mentioned. I now have vision but the sound come out only when i have the speakers plugged into the TVcard. It is real low as well, hardly audible. I tried installing using the speakers elsewhere but nothing was better than this poor audio. Im going to see if there is an updated version of a driver for the soundblaster16 i have. Thanks once again for your assistance with this ongoing problem.

Luis G

Luis G

Natural Disaster
Get a cable to connect the speaker out from the vid card, to the line in of your SB16.

The low volume it's not a SB16 issue, it's related to your vid card.

B

buzzbebop

Thank-you very much Luis and Kashi for your successful advice. May God be with you. If i can help you from Australia email me.

Associates