Trucks!

D

David P

I reckin mah truck's biggeren yer truck! Mah big 'ole Ford truck'll pull yer little Dodge truck raht outta that swap yonder 'cause it done got stuck thar whin yer paw 'uz shootin' varmits!

There, that ought to start some controversy amongst those of us who get really pissed off over trucks.

------------------
David Peters, CE
Milwaukee School of Engineering
"If it's not on fire, it's a software problem."

T

tkbrewer

I just get me a Hummer and crush your Ford ass!

------------------
"You know what I like about Imac's?
They have a Handle, so I can throw them farther"

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
I used to drive my employer to work everyday in a White Civilan Hummer With Level 6 Armor! Does that count!

My next truck is a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser!

Dimarini

Dimarini

I had a '95 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 with the 488 cubic inch V-10. Mopar Performance PCM, Jacobs Ignition, and Mopar Performance headers on it.

That truck hauled some serious ass, but it was hitting me too hard in the wallet so I got a little V-8 4x4 Dakota.

------------------
Mike
www.monster-machines.com

D

dustinsiemers

Wow toolbox, who was your employer, some kind of drug lord.

------------------
Sworn to defend the superiority of the PC gaming platform from console freaks and macintosh zealots.

1966Ford

Check this out- my 1966 Ford F100 with a bored out 390 full of performance parts!

[This message has been edited by 1966Ford (edited 10-23-99).]

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
1966Ford... I got a broken link, can you fix that? I really want to see what that truck looks like!

1966Ford

Hey Toolbox, its fixed! By the way the engine is out now, I have had it bored out .030 and put in aluminum hypereutectic pistons, a performance cam, high volume oil pump, electronic ingition, lots of other good stuff

FORD POWER

Oh and my webpage has a few more pics of the truck, it still needs a little work though (the truck and the webpage)

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/bassman58

[This message has been edited by 1966Ford (edited 10-23-99).]

Associates