Tomb Raider: The Lost Artifact already out?

Mephisto

Mephisto

A while ago I read in a mag that in several countries kind of a mission disk for Tomb Raider 3 will be published (instead of a gold version), called The Lost Artifact. I d/led the demo and liked it.
Anyone knows where and where to get it?
Anyone played the demo and liked it too?
Thanks!

------------------
I'll be back...

BladeRunner

BladeRunner

Silent & Cool.....
I don't know about you but I still like TR1 the best, just has the best puzzles, enemies and a pure, (alone in a strange world) feeling that the others lack. I put my Voodoo 1 in the other day and the graphics still look good, in a simplistic way (with the 3dfx patch)

Mephisto

Mephisto

I've got all four parts and liked all of them. TR4 looks pretty good in 32bit color because of the colored lighting.
When I somtimes replay the older ones I always come to miss the new moves in the newer versions, e.g moving hand over hand around corners, or sprinting.
In my opinion the TR games have a great replayability value.
I had played TR1 already twice when I got my first Voodoo, and then played it right again.

------------------
I like beers. Cheers!

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
I haven't even heard of this and I love all the Tomb Raider series.

Are you sure you aren't talking about the Last Revelation.

Mephisto

Mephisto

Toolbox,
looks like it's sold only in a few countries. Like I said above,
...in several countries kind of a mission disk for Tomb Raider 3 will be published (instead of a gold version)
It is not available in Germany.
You can read more about The Lost Artifact at the Tomb Raider site. Get the The Lost Artifact demo from EIDOS.

------------------
Hermann the German likes beers. Cheers!

[This message has been edited by Mephisto (edited 08-22-2000).]

Associates