i used to much artic silver 5 and when i pressed the cpu cooler down some of it bulged out. i went a head and redid everything(took it apart)...cleanining it all up and re applying it. some of it got on the plasitc grill, so i used my lint free cloth with some of the artic cleaner to wipe it up. i had some on my fingers also and i think i might of got some slight residue on the pins. before i placed the cpu back on the mb, i lightly wiped down the pins with the artic cleaner and lint cloth. i can't test it out till my ram comes tommorow, but do you think there is any damage?