Tie Fighter & X-Wing both coming to GOG.com

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Wish I still had my SB AWE32; the midi from that card was sooooo amazing!

glussier

glussier

The AWE32 was an isa card, it would be hard to make it work on your current computer.

glussier

glussier

I don't think that the AEW32 is better than current onboard sound cards.

glussier

glussier

Yes, the sound is better on the awe32. But, I'm listening to this on a computer equipped with an onboard sound card. :)

Don't you think that it's the same as if I was looking at a 4k monitor commercial on my 1080p tv. :)

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
That's what I'm playing the new Alien game on. Fast, powerful and light; best laptop I've ever owned. Personally I would have waited for the 17" model; when I went to buy, no one knew if they would build one with an IPS panel like the GS60 (they did :()

Last edited:
glussier

glussier

Thanks for the link to the laptop review. I might just order one, I want to replace my Asus 17", which I think is a bit to large and heavy to be called a laptop. :)

glussier

glussier

You got it? You were fast at pressing the trigger. I decided to wait for CES and replaced my ultrabook with the new Dell xps 13 with a 5th gen i7 5500u, 8gb ram, touchscreen and a 256gB hard drive. I already have my Asus G750JZ gaming laptop, so decided to keep that for a little while.

Last edited:

Associates