Thread deleted?

Mole

Mole

Seeing Mole
Where's that thread which jeffy started?

Just wanted to know if any of you mods deleted it or it was the kid himself who did it.

There were some conversations at the end of the thread I wanted to check, that's all.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
wasn't me...

arf

------------------
Michael Jarmark
http://www.internet.com

Unless Jefftee deleted it (which I doubt), Jeffy did it himself.

Now can we please stop that pointless discussion? Everybody with average or higher IQ, do not start any new threads whining about existing moderators that, as far as I can see, do their jobs.

T

Tiberia

I saved the thread to my HDD.

Should you ever fid your self depressed, thinking how useless you are and maybe you should end it all - I can mail it to you and it should cheer you up.

I intend to print it out and frame it.

------------------
// Black Holes are where God divided by zero //

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
LOL!!

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

R

Rainbow Six

Actually, that would be pretty cool. Strike a pose next to, or while destroying a computer. Of course, the market would be limited...

J

Jeffy79

Yeah I deleted the post and im no chicken to stand by it. In fact bink did post saying to knock it off, you see i respect bink and I messaged him on icq and said done deal ill stop... So I deleted it out of respect for him and anyone else who didnt want to see it but ahhaaa not mole. Wouldnt trust him or respect him as far as I can throw him.

Jeff

------------------
"Thats my story and im stickin to it!"

www.weatherdiagnostics.com <-click there

Mole

Mole

Seeing Mole
I got a feeling that the thread you posted in this section recently won't be staying for long.
But relax, I've already backed it up on my HD.