The next UT

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
<homer drool>gahhhhhhhhhhhhh</homer drool>

Last edited by a moderator:
glussier

glussier

I know what you mean, but I don't compain. Some people would like to be busy and they can't, so we have to consider ourselves lucky.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Well not bad for an alpha; just played a few matches (bots are dumb! :D). A lot of the maps just have simple textures like Deck 16. Can't wait to see the finished product.

But it did make me redownload UT2k4 (ahh...memories :))

glussier

glussier

Is it a large download? Is it worth the trouble?

Last time I played ut2k4 was at least 6 or 7 years ago.

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

I'll have to try this, played the heck out of the original UT and UT2k4 and still have UT3 installed :)

Last edited:
glussier

glussier

The one I did like best, even if the graphics were not as good, was unreal tournament GOTY released in 1998 or 99.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
It's not that big of a download; I have a crappy 5mb dsl connection & it finished in under 2 hours.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
One annoying thing about ut2k4: in my settings, I have it setup so when I play ctf/team dm (against bots), I want to be on red team. It keeps putting me on blue team (which then I keep shooting my teammates b/c I have red on the brain). Anybody know a fix for this; the google was no help :(

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
One annoying thing about ut2k4: in my settings, I have it setup so when I play ctf/team dm (against bots), I want to be on red team. It keeps putting me on blue team (which then I keep shooting my teammates b/c I have red on the brain). Anybody know a fix for this; the google was no help :(
Nevermind; seems to only happen in SP.

equinoxe3d

equinoxe3d

If I remember correctly it's a preference in your character options.

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
If you play the SP campaign (for whatever reason), they throw you on blue team. Not so if you do a instant action game.

Just upgraded to Win10; should be interesting!

Associates