The HWCentral Pet Section

D

DamienTaws

Hi, everyone! I've just created this thread for us to discuss about our furry, little friends, a light-hearted conversation amidst a very stressful day. My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Quincy. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this cuddly creature. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet toys, a cooling dog bed, a pet stroller, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, but this time, more playful, hairier, and definitely has four legs. Such a blessing! He's a great companion and a loyal friend, overall. How about you? What are your pet stories?

1alexie

What a lovely pooch that you have there, I also own a Pomeranian at home.

Last edited:
T

Thalia

Hi, everyone! I've just created this thread for us to discuss about our furry, little friends, a light-hearted conversation amidst a very stressful day. My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Quincy. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this cuddly creature. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet toys, a cooling dog bed, a pet stroller, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, but this time, more playful, hairier, and definitely has four legs. Such a blessing! He's a great companion and a loyal friend, overall. How about you? What are your pet stories?

She is so cute. :)

T

Thalia

While I was looking for a fence that will keep my dog away from the busy street, I saw this invisible fence, which there is no fence at all. At first, I was a skeptic because how could it be a fence without a fence?! But when I read the details, it turns out that it works thru an internet wifi which is attached to a collar. If the dog will go over the limit of the signal, the dog will receive a little shock which will allow the dog to think that he/she should not go over beyond 10 meters (example only) or he/she will receive a shock. It's really fantastic! Internet and wifi system can do a lot of things that will help us people.

L

lorac50

I'm sure the shock with the invisible fence is low enough that won't hurt your pet. But still, I have no plan to use it on my dogs.

Associates