The execution and funeral of a PII 233 [about 800Kb]:

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
#98160727-0137 was sentenced to death vested in me by the state with no possibilities for parole for life:

Expect an update on my site with the full set of picture later on today.

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page
Site Content: Overclocking, cooling and a lot of BS about Me, Myself and I.
Sorry, I didn't hear you, I was staring at your breasts.

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 06-07-2000).]

U

Utini

Feeling a bit destructive today ducky?
U shoulda tried it at 3volts etc, see what it could do!

C

Count

No!!!! Damn you Duckman!!! I could have used that chip!!! Eeeeevillll!!! Hehehe... smashing stuff is cool.

B

BlackSheep

And I thought I was an evil s.o.b. for running mine at 8x153=1224mhz, for the 3 microseconds that it lasted. Of course mine now still functions as a rather attrive key-chain ornament...

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
GAWD DAYM WHAT A RUSH THAT WAS!!!

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page

D

dimme

You are all so nice to your chips, me and my friends smashed an old computer and an old moinitor. Felt sooo good.
And in the end we burned the whole thing up.
My friend has it all documented on video tape, I'll try to get it on the computer and post it.

R

#Rotor

The Inventor
The drop test.....
:

if failed!!!! BAD CPU!!

------------------
Go ahead...... lick my BLOCK :D
My page is here now.(Sorry for the popup banner there)

T

Tweety

What batch was that...remind me not to handle cpu's when buzzed...i did that to a PII233...NOT ON PURPOSE...

------------------
I Thougth I Saw A Putty Cat...

O

OverclockingAddict

This thread reminds me... I've got an old P 200... I can't do it! The sentimental value is too great!

L

LaoChe

If you really want to see something cool, get a Cyrix PR100 and put it in the socket the wrong way and power up! You'll see a cute little light show then after that the smoke act comes in. Those few seconds were cool!

R

RMarine

Hmm, yea RIGHT ON DUCKMAN! You're the coolest dude ever!!! not

Sorry, I seem to be the odd one out here but it seems a little stupid if you people enjoy destroying things like that... why not just post it off to some 3rd world country? Yea, I know it would mean u getting off yer ass and going to the post box but hell, we've all gotta live on this planet together and with people like u we aren't gonna be living much longer.
Sorry, I had to say what I thought on this. I got kinda mad when some people broke their 56k modems up too. I just feel it's un-necessary...

end of rant

me

L

LaoChe

Well, I'm just planning to use up as many resources as I can in my life then die! I'm not having any kids so I'll let other people figure out what to do next.

I think I can power a 3rd world country with all the power I use in my computer room. But it is all mine I tell you, all mine!!

[This message has been edited by LaoChe (edited 06-07-2000).]

R

#Rotor

The Inventor
well as for sending it to a 3rd world country, I'm pretty sure it was more a "cremation after an autopsy" rather than an "execution" right?
at least i hope it was, me 333 was 575mhz certified,so just killing it for no reason would be murder.... hehehe

------------------
Go ahead...... lick my BLOCK :D
My page is here now.(Sorry for the popup banner there)

S

species6996

HA!!! third world country, the way i see it, when there is a third world country, all it is, is that part of the world is saying its over populated and cant handle all the people living there, sorry to say but canada is having a hard time supporting every other country which cant support themselves. what are we supposed to do use our tax money to forever keep all other countries afloat? i think thats where usa shines and canada has a problem.

D

Duckman

Just plain mean
... why not just post it off to some 3rd world country?
Because, as Rotor said, it was more a "cremation after an autopsy" rather than an "execution".

Feel better now??

Duckman

------------------
Visit my homepage:
Duckman's Wild Page

[This message has been edited by Duckman (edited 06-08-2000).]

T

TheDaishi

Damn would have made a very nice master node for my Beowulf. Git. I asume it was a dead chip? Did you kill it for sport?

BTW Get all 16 'puters home next week for

Project Kick SETI Butt.

------------------
James Neave
[email protected]
Brunel University