Super Pi Contest

Kaman

Kaman

Spoon-Head
'bout what it should be?

I got 35 sec. for 1M.

Honestly don't know if I should expect it to be quicker. How much quicker ya think it'd be with a 2nd gig of good RAM?

Kruz

Kruz

Parrot Head
The opteron 146.
got it for $190 bucks at newegg on Nov 11th... now they are almost $300 bucks if you can find one there.
other places have them. demand got real big when people found out how easy they overclock :)

d94

d94

my highest run..dont think ill eva beat this unless i get faster ram or decide to push more than 1.55v through her

S

Spruce_Guy

Hardware Hacker
My Opteron 170 DC

my new machine scored 34secs 275x10 opteron 170 DC @2.75Ghz @1.35vstd
ill get a screen shot posted later

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Good score D94 your getting close,

Spruce i'd have thought that would be lower i got around 30s on my winnie at similar speeds and you have extra cache.

Heres a quicky from me before i get something faster

W

woodman19_99

Grand Exalted Puba
Old thread I know, but I like my score. C2D: 17s for a 1M test. 6600 oc'd to 3G

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

I love these little core 2 duos, they're already fast and are one of the easiest overclocks I've ever done. All I did was just set it up a bit in the BIOS and everything loaded up perfectly.

ThePerson98

ThePerson98

Yeah, even with the conroes the e6300 is worth it, $180 dollars. Soon the e4300 will drop in price and become even more affordable. These little things are quite incredible. I just got tired of my processor lag on my athlon XP so went a bit overboard on processor. Such lag no longer exists on my computer. :D

E

ELF2000

I would like go get a E6300 cpu or better. Getting sick of my XP laging in games.
It would be intresting if the time is cut in half again in a year from now.

Associates