Super Pi Contest

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Wait till you see what the whole thing looks like in the case/cooling forum.

Am aiming for high 20's by tonight so keep an eye out :)

Grrr keep getting 30.296

Heres a screenie will delete my other, have indeed got 30.296 but no pic

Last edited:
Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Think i'll update the table while i'm at work, it looks like work to :)

Plus i get spreadsheet like proof of my brilliance :)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Marvt74
Think i'll update the table while i'm at work, it looks like work to :)

Plus i get spreadsheet like proof of my brilliance :)

Yep great job, you really improved your score alot. :)

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Still think i can get another 400mhz ish out of this when i mount the prommie properly and get more used to the bios.

My aim is to get into the 20's but think with some luck and tweaking i'll get about 28

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Marvt74
Still think i can get another 400mhz ish out of this when i mount the prommie properly and get more used to the bios.

My aim is to get into the 20's but think with some luck and tweaking i'll get about 28

That would be good. :D

Another 400 Mhz, that would be alot. :)

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion

Ah lovely, yeah well when i went from 2300 to 2700 my time dropped from 37 do 32 so if it made an equal change i'd be really happy though its unlikely

nodnod

nodnod

Dismember
I know I'm chiming in a little late but shouldn't the champion be Ol' man with a 25second time from post #77 and not marv?

glussier

glussier

SaulTurnedPaul said:
How were you able to change the multiplier on your processor? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all P4's multi locked?
The socket 775 Prescotts 550, 560 and 570 can lower their multiplier to 14. The 600 series go one step further and can lower their multiplier in 1 step increment downto 14.

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
nodnod said:
I know I'm chiming in a little late but shouldn't the champion be Ol' man with a 25second time from post #77 and not marv?
Holy huge pic there Jankerson :p

Nodnod thats just a generic score Ol'Man found its not his.
But since this has been revived

I've not got a clue where about the original table is saved anymore as it was done on my old pc and its been several formats later but i shall find/update it one day :)

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Ah thank you, interesting to see that i'd have still been in the top 10 if i still had my Barton chip of 18 months ago

Associates