Super Pi Contest

drzaius2

drzaius2

Help Computa

upped the res. even more to include more. i may be missing a few people cause i didn't bother for a little while as i didn't think i'd be putting more then 32 at a time.

just link the all images to this image. i'll change all my pervious images to this link, so they're all the same.

glussier

glussier

Originally posted by Marvt74
Ok well got it kinda up and running now, though no network card at the minute so cant upload screenies directly.

But with not much effort i got 38 from it, hopefully will manage to work out this dfi bios tonight after work and take my rightful first back :p
I would be surprised if you could do much better with a Barton.

glussier

glussier

With this new list, I see that Falcon is dangerously close to my score. If he manages to beat me, I'll have to run superpie with the sse3 update.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by glussier
With this new list, I see that Falcon is dangerously close to my score. If he manages to beat me, I'll have to run superpie with the sse3 update.
There is a SSE 3 update?

M

Martin_89

Ok well got it kinda up and running now, though no network card at the minute so cant upload screenies directly.

But with not much effort i got 38 from it, hopefully will manage to work out this dfi bios tonight after work and take my rightful first back :p
whats the spec of your new system?

btw, noticed you on Renault Sport Club forum the other day.

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
I would be surprised if you could do much better with a Barton.
Its not a barton anymore ;) Just need to udate the old sig.

Drazius i've changed my first post now. Though anyone new to the thread doesnt get to see me at No 1 straight away now

P.s its Martin_89 not matin_89 :)

Last edited:
glussier

glussier

Originally posted by jankerson
There is a SSE 3 update?
Yes there is, and with it I can do 25 seconds 1M supepie. If you want it I can send it to you or try to find a link to it.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Yes there is, and with it I can do 25 seconds 1M supepie. If you want it I can send it to you or try to find a link to it.
Cool.. :D

Thanks glussier. :D

Yes you can send it to me. :)

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Holy crazy big pic there batman i err mean Jankerson.

Glussier you really think the sse3 would knock 7 secs off your time? As 25secs is around what 5ghz p4's get

glussier

glussier

Holy crazy big pic there batman i err mean Jankerson.

Glussier you really think the sse3 would knock 7 secs off your time? As 25secs is around what 5ghz p4's get
Yes it does, and it chopped 4 seconds off for Jankerson who has a non overclocked P4 3ghz. And, forget about P4 clockspeed, clockspeed is not what improves the superpie score the most. Look at my score 32s and my P4 is just at 3.73ghz. A high fsb and thight memory timings is what improves the superpie scores the most.

Last edited:
jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Yes it does, and it chopped 4 seconds off for Jankerson who has a non overclocked P4 3ghz.
And it cut me down 12 sec on my LT...:eek: From 59 sec to 47 sec...:D

Associates