Super Pi Contest

Andy_83

Andy_83

Powered by AMD
My (now smooth running) AMD rig (sig) with default BIOS settings and a clean install of XP SP2 (no progs installed yet) does it in 56 seconds...

seems a good reference for anyone with a similar system!

drzaius2

drzaius2

Help Computa
you guys are killing me. upped the resolution on my screen to include more people.

Last edited:
grover

grover

Ex pert
I can't believe my computer is a year old now and STILL in the top 20... it would have been inconcievable just a few years ago, wow.

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Thanks drzaius2, you could throw my XP entry out, if it helps.

Yeah thats quiet impressive grover, looks like we are doing some CPU circles, when it comes to progress :D

Oh and Marv has promissed to come back with a vengence, so something might change at the top after all :)

Last edited:
James_1927

James_1927

Ok we have a new entrant!!

42seconds

Athlon XP Barton 3200+ (11.5x215) = 2.43GHz

Sorry if updating your table is a pain :)

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
drzaius2,

You can take out my first score with the Northwood, that motherboad is history, died a few days ago.

That way there will be a slot for someone else

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Drazius i meant to say if you email m over a most up to date version of the table i'll edit it into my orignal post on page 1 to try and stop confusion.

Or if a mod wants to do th same they are more than welcome to.

Hopefully will have my new pc in a few days now :D

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
Ok well got it kinda up and running now, though no network card at the minute so cant upload screenies directly.

But with not much effort i got 38 from it, hopefully will manage to work out this dfi bios tonight after work and take my rightful first back :p

Associates