drzaius2

drzaius2

Help Computa
lets start it up again.
well at least i've updated it.

Last edited:
M

Martin_89

nice to see this is going again, i still cant beat 42 secs but im getting 1GB Geil Low Latency ram soon soo hopefully i can try for 40 seconds or lower.

E

ELF2000

Yeah it's good to see it going again.

But I can't bet 57sec without overclocking (which I haven't had any experance with) or updating my puter.

O

ol' man

workin fingas to the bone
My 1.6GHz sempron runs it in 59sec. My lappy has PC2700 in it even though the fsb is 200MHz. I need some PC3200 ddr sodimms and the ability to tweak the memory settings.

M

Martin_89

threads like this always make me want to upgrade, i always end up upgrading for the 3dmark threads etc.

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by Martin_89
threads like this always make me want to upgrade, i always end up upgrading for the 3dmark threads etc.
I know what you mean. :D

But I think I am fine with what I have for now. :)

glussier

glussier

Originally posted by zodiac_hl
38s.in the top 4 :)
if i overclock to 3570mhz i'm #2 @ 36s :D
Since you are using ddr2-667 then swith your 550 multiplier to 14 and get the fsb to 266 and you should get down to 32sec like I do.

Z

zodiac_hl

senior citizen
Originally posted by glussier
Since you are using ddr2-667 then swith your 550 multiplier to 14 and get the fsb to 266 and you should get down to 32sec like I do.
i tried that and i was unable to boot.
i havn't realy looked into overclocking yet.i quess i need to change some settings,like the voltage.

drzaius2

drzaius2

Help Computa
tell me if i missed something.. i'm up to 52 entries. but i know i've missed a lot of people. if you want me to post more then 32 (by making 2 pictures) i can. we'd probably have over 60 if i was filled in on what every one has sent in. once you get past 1 minute, things get pretty spaced out though. not quite as interesting as the top 32. good for reference though.

Last edited:
u8myufo

u8myufo

Well I got 58sec, now whilst that may not be good compared to you guys.

When I look at my 3DMark2005 score as in my sig against other 3D Mark scores I have seen with either similar specs to my pc or even better then I think well it aint all that bad. So could I improve on this PI score without frying me puter?

Ps And why is it since Brutus.IL put his last post up the whole screen format has gone big? I gotta scroll up down and left right now to read all this.

F

F_A_L_C_O_N

Well I still cant touch glussier s time, yet it looks pretty good:

35 sec
this is with system in the sig, everyday use

I think I can get better result if I optimize memory a bit and since I have new chipset cooler, maybe I can get more mhz out of the CPU and thus up the HT BUS a bit, without compromising the stability.

Then Ill add some pics for confirmation

Marvt74

Marvt74

HWC Superpi Champion
:( my time is dropping quickly, though that was about a year ago i suppose :)

I will have a new one to creap its way back in soon though ;)

/evil laugh

Associates