Sunon "Quiet" fans - where can I get them?

I

Icyrain

I'm looking for a site that sells a variety of Sunon fans, fan grills, heatsinks, ect. Particularly with the so called "Quiet" Sunons. I found the site before but I didn't bookmark it. I think the fans have the following specs:
42.5 cfm, 80x80x32, quiet, 4 pin connector
Can anyone recommend a web site?????
Thanks.

S

Snuffy

I'M SORRY, CAN YOU SPEAK UP? MY SUNON "QUIET" CASE FANS ARE MAKING SO MUCH NOISE THAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

They SUCK, don't buy them. Buy earplugs instead. I had to.

T

todays

Sunon makes a regular very noisy one that moves alot of air. They also market a quiet one that spins slower and is thus quieter. A quiet fan is the way I am going on my next rig. I've seen them advertsided just make sure you get the right fan.

O

olecranon

i bought the sunon fans after i was sick of hearing the whining of my ys tech fans on my alpha heatsink. yes, the sunon fans are quieter, but they are no where near as quiet as the stock intel heatsink/fan combo. in any case, the "quiet" sunon fans, as those other folks above me have said, are not quiet. just less noisy.

Donovan

Donovan

How do you drop the volts for individual fans? You could only do that on fans that are actually plugged into the fan headers on the mobo right?

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
Actually, the 60mm fans are supposed to be the noisiest because of the RPM's it runs at. The 80mm come next but the loudest thing I've ever heard are three 40mm fans side by side cooling a hard drive.

Look for Y.S. Tech Fans.

M

MadCat

I have that 42cfm Sunon fan, and while its not as loud as my YS-tech 60mm, its loud.

Sunon makes two other models, and remember, the lower the air output, the quieter the fan.

Sunon fans:
42cfm: loud
36cfm: not too loud
30cfm: quiet.

You will find that two of the quiet sunon 30cfm fans will only move a little more air than one 42cfm fan, but I guarantee the two combined are quieter.

------------------
This signature space FOR RENT

D

dfgsd

120mm fans are even louder. I put 2 switches for mine. a 12 to 7v and a on off that helps a little

Associates