I've got it. WW2 real time C&C style game. But you don't waste time building a base. You have to survive with the units you are given. Looks great, landscape and houses are damaged more and more during combat, sound very good (Realistic).
But it's hard, I tell ya!
Yes, there's already a mission pack out.
In the original game you have three campaigns: German, American, Russian. Also lots of single missions, and abunch of extra missions on game-CD 2. Even without the mission pack there's lots of work to do.
I downloaded a demo, and it has some things that i think suck big time!!
1. Snipers have nearly the same range as a submachine gunner.
2. Snipers take about 3 years to reload!! (ok its just an exaggeration but it has to be close)
3. everyone runs so slow? (maybe a setup for that. didn't really check)
4. couldn't work out how to sweep for mines.
5. probably just the demo, but i started in the middle of the map and i had to search the map trying to find my men!!
There are more, but i can't remember them at the mo.
There are some good points like telling your people to take cover.
Personally, i'd take Dune2 or starcraft over it any day.