SteelSeries Rival 700 Vs Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum

G

GreasyDong

I want to carefully handpick decent mid-range gaming mouse. The problem is when I started to surf comparison and reviewing websites, they didn't fulfill what I need, community comments are not good and thereby I was too skeptical and they are softly pushing affiliate links. So the unbiased aspect was absent. But, there were two models in common between 4 reviews I have read. And now am fed up which one to pick.
SteelSeries Rival 700

Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum

Technoplume

Technoplume

Personaly I have always like Logitech, There product last a long time unless you are unlucky. I have a mouse from them for the last 10 year, 5 programable button, I had to replace the left switch 2 time so far, but it still work very well, and is still supported by there software. The Key board and G13 I have are both manage in that same software.

C

cliffsthern78

I haven't tried both models, but had a long history with Logitech mice. I'd trust more the Spectrum, if I were you. Steelseries seems to be fairly new, but they've got good feedback.

P

Pleake

Personaly I have always like Logitech, There product last a long time unless you are unlucky. I have a mouse from them for the last 10 year, 5 programable button, I had to replace the left switch 2 time so far, but it still work very well, and is still supported by there software. The Key board and G13 I have are both manage in that same software.
I must be unlucky then. My experience with Logitech is that it gives out on me after the 2-year mark.

Associates