Sony K750i

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
Hey all,

I'm due for a phone upgrade, and am looking at the Sony K750i:

Has anyone used one of these? I'm used to Nokia phones, but really quite like the look of this one.

Many thanks in advance,

Nick

RecklessLeper

RecklessLeper

Well, as you know, I've got the K700i, and that's just a wonderful piece of kit. I can only imagine the K750i improves on it! :)

Martin_89

Martin_89

I haven't personally used one but from what ive read it looks like a nice phone. like the TV advert for it too :D mobile phones change that much now that theres never a good time to buy one!

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
I have one... Its fantastic! If Sony-Ericsson keeps bulding phones like this one, I'll be using their mobiles forever. :)

MuFu

MuFu

Main complaint I hear about the k700i is the battery life which seems to be about a 1/3rd of my 6230's. Is the k750i any better? It certainly looks the business and the couple of people I know who have them seem pretty satisfied.

CenturionStrategy

CenturionStrategy

Super Moderator
The battery life on my 6230 is a bit duff - if I use it a lot for texting, it'll last no more than 2 days. If I leave it sitting on a desk on standby, it'll last over a week.

I like the autozoom on the K750i and the big screen. I also like the easy to access memory card slot (the K700 didn't allow memory cards btw). The 6230 is great, but irritatingly the OS on the non-seriesXX nokias is still a bit stuck in the past (150 texts storage max, bolt on/buggy media players).

T

Toolbox

Quantum Physics
Same... the batteries will last over a week if on Stand-By but I use my phone quite a lot. About an hour of talk time everyday so I have to recharge every two to three days. I also had the K700i and the battery wasn't as good.

This is a muchy better choice. I also had the S700i and that was nice too although a little big and power hungry.

RecklessLeper

RecklessLeper

MuFu said:
Main complaint I hear about the k700i is the battery life which seems to be about a 1/3rd of my 6230's. Is the k750i any better? It certainly looks the business and the couple of people I know who have them seem pretty satisfied.
Yeah, that's my main complaint with the K700i. Not too fussed though as i'm so very impressed with it - I've had it almost a year now and it hasn't missed a beat :)

Associates