Software to encode Passpoint / Ademco FOB cards.

J

Johnathan777

My Fob cards are encoded 2x, once at the factory and again once they arrive at my location. the software to do that became corrupted no longer usable and we are running out of double encoded cards to issue to new users. The end is near. Can anyone offer any possible access to this special software that was used to encode my cards the 2nd. time. I know it was Honeywell but that is all I have to go on. it was located on a PC that crashed and no one had a backup !

J

Johnathan777

What happens when you try to contact Honeywell and or Ademco?
Actually Steve I have not reached out to them, found this fantastic resource and only have accessed it once since I registered. This whole situation is quite crazy as we have 2 diff. swippers involved somehow over time 3 internals and 3 externals that are ADEMCO. the 3 inside are the problems because we don't know what brand they are or why they were even installed later ? we can only surmise the reasons then the issue of double encoding came up which we pay through the nose to have done when we buy new cards. so it is not fun. a local security firm was doing them but they lost the software and never made it available to us to have our own copy of it. so as you can tell it is messed up. we are looking at a whole new complete rebuild of the system at about 18K but are just trying to get by for a while now 4 years, we are a non-profit in a small Texas community. I have been dealing with this for 8 years. we can get into the building with the Ademco's but cant get thru other doors because of the other brand swippers. cards are getting few and far between on a as needed basis only going forward. thanks for the reachout.

Associates