Socket 939 NEEDED!

The*Q*

The*Q*

Been Around A While!
:) Hi folks,
It's been a while for me cuz I'm still trying to recover from my fire and back surgery. But I'm back building a few charity machines and have a couple of socket 939 dual core CPUs that I need mainboards for. I'm hoping someone has a good working 939 board ... cheap! Shoot me a PM with what you have and what you need to get for it.

Thanx,
GT

The*Q*

The*Q*

Been Around A While!
I know. Hard to find for a decent price. Especially when I give these builds away. I'll check out your link. Thanx much!

Justintime

Justintime

Weird how hardware ages and prices work out, sold a 939 X2 4200+ less than a year ago for 80 quid on the Bay, i got it free after i built a new system for a client. Just sold 2 Q9650 after years of use and lost a grand total of 40 quid (bought each for 200 each and sold them for 180 each) after all this time..

The*Q*

The*Q*

Been Around A While!
I think the MOBOs are more expensive now than when they were the hot ticket. I just can't afford a new one at these prices when I just give them away anyway. But I can't trust the used ones on Ebay. My luck I would get a DOA and not be able to return it.

Associates