So, hows this trial goin?

krupted

krupted

To me it doesnt seem to be hectic- any chance this 'lounge' will be here to stay mods?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
No worries so far. It's really more up to all of you collectively, than it is us. :D

O

ol' man

workin fingas to the bone
Just keep them cookies turned on and your ads running------>

:D

MuFu

MuFu

Originally posted by krupted
To me it doesnt seem to be hectic- any chance this 'lounge' will be here to stay mods?
I would think so, if it carries on like this. We're quite close to the 1000 posts/week mark.

krupted

krupted

is that some goal they set for this place? it seems like a lot, but im sure busier boards are far ahead of that

MuFu

MuFu

Originally posted by krupted
is that some goal they set for this place? it seems like a lot, but im sure busier boards are far ahead of that
No, no goal was set. It's just good to see a decent number of posts in a week, both in OT and across the other forums.

THIS is busy - look at the number of users online (although HWC still has more registered members!). Quite [H]ard to separate the wheat from the chaff sometimes over there though, if you get what I'm sayin'. :p

ups4

ups4

Originally posted by ol' man
Just keep them cookies turned on and your ads running------>

:D
Ads...ADS....? I don't see no stinking ads.
Course I DO see a Error 403 cause Zone Alarm is blocking them :p

Paul

Huge

Huge

Why am I still doing up?
Originally posted by MuFu
Quite [H]ard to separate the wheat from the chaff sometimes over there though, if you get what I'm sayin'. :p
lol :D

krupted

krupted

mufu- no way i would want these boards to be that busy, only because you wouldnt be able to avoid too much garbage like you said

these boards have gotten brighter, were like the bulls right now, used to be great, hit bottom for a while and now were gettin good again:D

jankerson

jankerson

Super Moderator
Originally posted by MuFu
No, no goal was set. It's just good to see a decent number of posts in a week, both in OT and across the other forums.

THIS is busy - look at the number of users online (although HWC still has more registered members!). Quite [H]ard to separate the wheat from the chaff sometimes over there though, if you get what I'm sayin'. :p
Paul,

You think that was busy?

Here are the Dell Forums I belong to taken 5:29pm today.

CURRENTLY ONLINE:
136 members , 1397 guests

Associates