SNAP CRACKLE POP OLD CPU GO BOOM

S

ShellShocked13

Wow...i setup my old old old pentium 100mhz overclocked it and snap crackle pop sizzle melted it onto the socket 5 slot. I took off all the safetys too do this anyone want a old melted cpu with mother board? 5 dolla!

------------------
Fear LTPRPM because I am LTPRPM...

Comp Setup: Pentium III 550mhz,128mbs PC-100 SDRAM, 17 gig Seagate HHD, Guillemot Xentor 32 (the best baby the best!), Sony IDE Cd-RW (4x4x24),6X DVD, crappy ESS-SOlo PCI audio.

markjs

markjs

Vlad The Impaler
Let me think about that....ummm....NO!

------------------
Bleeding head good! Healed head bad!
Beware pinkboys....The Stark Fist of Removal cometh nigh! Slack and be free....study the wisdom of J.R. "Bob" Dobbs at www.subgenius.com

S

SadSadPanda

i once tried that w/ an old p90
i was trying to see how high i could go without killing the chip
I got up to 143MHz then i blew up the circuits on the mobo.
I know this because the cpu still works on another socket 5 mobo

F

Forge

How much for shipping on your interesting wall decoration? I'll swap you an old modem with Intel board and AMD dsp.
300 or 1200 baud, can't remember.

------------------
And the beat goes on...

S

ShellShocked13

ummmmm nah i have old modem part but decorating a wall with it sounds good

------------------

Comp Setup: Pentium III 550mhz,128mbs PC-100 SDRAM, 17 gig Seagate HHD, Guillemot Xentor 32 (the best baby the best!), Sony IDE Cd-RW (4x4x24),6X DVD, crappy ESS-SOlo PCI audio.

S

ShellShocked13

ummmmm nah i have old modem part but decorating a wall with it sounds good

------------------

S

ShellShocked13

ummmmm nah i have old modem parts but decorating a wall with it sounds good

------------------