Smokers only !

D

digitaldog

Still here!
This is my last, for time being, and probably most stupid question but for those who smoke (tobacco) and I know you should not smoke around a computer, but those who do, do you find you smoke more when playing certain games ? Cheers. DD.

M

millenko

yeah, I used to smoke while playing q2, but I always got fragged when I took my hand off the mouse to take a drag...

------------------
check out our new bulletin board/chat site...

Chatastic

S

Sampoerna

I couldn't play Ultima Online when I was out of smokes. But, nowadays, I have to find DM servers in SoF that don't force instant respawns.
That way, I can take smoke/toke breaks.

We bought Unreal Tournament yesterday. It has induced chain smoking on my part while I tweak with the settings and learn the console. And watching bots play is a great time to feed the nicotine demons.

------------------
-- Sampœrna

fx

fx

Nooooooooooo way.......smoking is bad for you and your PC. Through that stuff away man, save your money and upgrade your PC instead............lol

D

digitaldog

Still here!
I agree with you, but it's not that easy, seems as if I'm as hooked on these things as I am on playing games. Cheers. DD.

[This message has been edited by digitaldog (edited 08-22-2000).]

D

digitaldog

Still here!
I know what you mean Toolbox, the computers gone yellow, the printer and the monitor casing but I painted the ceilling yellow so it don't show, cheers DD.

Psyduck

Psyduck

It's lucky I've got an intellieye mouse otherwise the ball would keep getting stuck in all the fag burn divots

zodder

zodder

Suedehead
I quit about 6 months ago after smoking for 17 years. I miss it when playing intense games like UT and SoF.

C

coolguy867

smoking is bad!

didn't you guys ever watch the video in health class about ppl that chew and smoke tobacco. they get stuff that's like callous (thick skin, don't know how to spell it) on the inside of their mouth. and it's all white and puffy and looks like coral. *shudder*

D

digitaldog

Still here!
You're right, smoking is bad for you and I'm gonna quit just as soon as I get through SoF.
Cheers. DD.

N

netdude

Yeah, i used to smoke alot during certain games but i don't really smoke anymore, once in a while a Marlboro light still hits the spot though, lol.