Slk-800

LeftyMcNut

LeftyMcNut

ive been referred to this heatsink, and was wondering if anyone knew how good this actually was, because it is very expensive, and i cant decide to get this or volcano 7+

Nukfutz

Nukfutz

Don't Ask!
case temp 27C, cpu 41 full load at 1.85v (153*12.5)

I can stay at 37C full load with my cpu fan at full strength.....but it's too loud (delta 68CFM) :mad: So I run it at about 9v.

specs in sig.

Last edited:
PrestonZX

PrestonZX

TwinturboZX Owner
The SLK-800 is one of the best air-cooled solution out there right now. Definitely worth the extra $$. :p

V

venom650_19

100% Hard-Core Gamer
The SLK800 is by far better than my Volcano7+....BUT, what kind of additional cooling do you have? I have my VCore at 1.56V with additional case cooling. My CPU fan is set at 3500RPM and I'm sitting at 37C, and thats at the lowest setting.

Not too bad for a Volcano 7+...

agw_01

agw_01

Modified Member
Originally posted by Nukfutz
case temp 27C, cpu 41 full load at 1.85v (153*12.5)

I can stay at 37C full load with my cpu fan at full strength.....but it's too loud (delta 68CFM) :mad: So I run it at about 9v.

specs in sig.
:eek: F***ING HELL

Those temps are amazing!

I think I might have to get an SLK-800.

LeftyMcNut

LeftyMcNut

all i seem to hear, is more and more positive remarks on the slk-800, I definitly know what I'm getting, A double whopper with fries, oh and and that HS.

agw_01

agw_01

Modified Member
Glad you have decided to get the SLK-800. I wish I was getting that one, but ive had to settle for something a bit lower, the SK-6+.

Let us know how your temps are when you get the 800 fitted.

Associates