Sharp Aquos LCD TV question.

Viper222

Viper222

Nissan Driven
I was looking to buy a Sharp LCD TV for a while now, but I am confused about Sharp's regular LCD TV line and the Aquos TV line. What is the difference between the two lines?

Any replies appreciated.

krupted

krupted

not exactly sure but its my beilief the aquos line has higher specs such as contrast and color.

good choice on hunting for a sharp- everytime im in the store and i see that one lcd just stand out so bright and crisp, i wonder 'what the heck is that' and its almost always a sharp.

i would go for the aquos, hands down the best lcd's ive seen, theyre amazing.

Viper222

Viper222

Nissan Driven
Sorry for responding so late. In a last-minute decision, we chose the JVC LT-26X576 26" LCD TV. It was actually my second choice, after the Sharp model. We bought it from Future Shop for $969CAD on sale. Future Shop stopped selling the Aquos models, and the sales rep didn't know why.

JVC model here.

I did email Sharp regarding the difference between the Aquos and their regular LCD TV line, but they told me to call their office. :rolleyes:

I am happy with the purchase, but the channel numbers are small and yellow, which is hard to see (for me). But that's not a huge deal.

Associates