[RESOLVED] Ademco Passpoint (Index is out of date)

I

i'mworkingonit

all of the sudden I get this...

Index is out of date.
Table C:\Program Files\Ademco\Passpoint Plus\Data\ACSEVENT.DB

I can't do anything on it now, I can't add new cards or anything. Your Asst is greatly appreciated.

Sir Flannel

Sir Flannel

Resident Curmudgeon
Ok, first make sure Pass Point is closed. Find all the files named acsevents.*, there should be 11 of them. Move them to another location for safekeeping. Download this file, and when you unzip it, you will find new copies of those 11 files. Put these new files in place of the old, then restart Pass Point. You should be able to go back to normal. You will lose your event history (the old files), but all other information (card holders, reader settings, etc) will be intact

I

i'mworkingonit

You Rock! Sir Flannel

Thank's it works. One more question...On the MLB all three lights (Red, Amber, Green) re flashing. I believe the Amber is a charging issue...we have power blips so it could be the origin of our issue.what do you think?

Sir Flannel

Sir Flannel

Resident Curmudgeon
No, if I recall correctly, flashing is normal, when somthing is wrong is when the lights stop blinking. The red is a heartbeat, yellow is for the battery, and green is for the a/c power. When there is a problem, the respective light will stop blinking. The index out of date usually is caused by the program closing without shutting the database properly. The battery backup on the PassPoint board is to handle power blips. Can you get a UPS for the software computer?

N

neoyoda

I know this is an old thread, but could anyone help me out with obtaining eventfix.zip ? SirFlannel's link isn't online anymore and I really need it. Thanks! If SirFlannel or anyone who got the file from him could post a working link, I'd really appreciate it.

T

tropicalvibes

Hi, i saw this post and very much need these files if u still them please for the passpoint express software

Sir Flannel

Sir Flannel

Resident Curmudgeon
That "Here it is" is the link to the eventfix zip file. That is only to fix the "Index is out of date.
Table C:\Program Files\Ademco\Passpoint Plus\Data\ACSEVENT.DB" error message. If you're having other issues, what are they? I may be able to help, or get the right info

E

epierson

I was running into a similar issue, it wasn't the ACSEVENT.DB index error but another index error, in any event this correct the problem. So to start I have to say think you for already helping me. I now however have a new issue, I'm no longer getting any event data. The system will still let me manage the doors but it's no longer showing entries and exits. I also just noticed the application is showing as unregistered across the top, it may have been that way before but if it was I don't remember seeing it. I was looking on Honeywells website and didn't see any information for product registration.

E

epierson

This was a profile issue, after deleting the old profile I was able to log in and the events were updating properly.

nktwrk

nktwrk

Ademco no events

Hi I have the same issue, no event populating, can you please tell me what profile you deleted? Windows?

This was a profile issue, after deleting the old profile I was able to log in and the events were updating properly.

E

epierson

Hi I have the same issue, no event populating, can you please tell me what profile you deleted? Windows?
It was the current user account, deleting it and recreating it or logging in as a different user should fix the issue.

R

rshiles

Multiple errors on Passpoint

That "Here it is" is the link to the eventfix zip file. That is only to fix the "Index is out of date.
Table C:\Program Files\Ademco\Passpoint Plus\Data\ACSEVENT.DB" error message. If you're having other issues, what are they? I may be able to help, or get the right info
When we first boot up the program we get the following error:

Different sort order
Table: C:\Program...\acsacnts.DB

When we click OK we get the next error:

.VAL file is out of date.
File: C:\...\UserList.VAL

Finally, we log in and get the last error:

TBLUserList: Cannot perform the operation on a closed dataset.

I've tried replacing the acsevent files as described, but nothing changes. Any ideas? My boss is about ready to trash the whole system and replace it, but I'd like to see if we can avoid that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Associates