Reply doesn't appear

DanceMan

DanceMan

Procrastinating Member
Unusual situation.

I replied to a thread, reply did not appear, submitted it again several times, even closing all the tabs and reopening and copying and pasting into a new reply box, and each time I get the "This is a duplicate.........." message, but the reply never appears.

Thread:
http://discussions.hardwarecentral.com/showthread.php?t=174978

One of the difficulties I've found with some OEM motherboards is unmarked proprietary case connection headers. For example on a Compaq P3 board of mine the header was designed to take a single large plug for all the front bezel connections. You can still put on the individual plugs for the switch and led's, if you can figure out which pins they are. So the marriage of an OEM board and a standard case can have difficulties.

Might be some corruption in Firefox, or in my OS, which had been off and on in Standby for several weeks.

ThreeOnTheTree

ThreeOnTheTree

Well, there's 3 identical posts there now (which will soon be reduced to one post by me). Not sure what's going on for you, but it looks like things are working on HWC's end. It appears we've done some upgrades today to the site, so perhaps you were caught in the upgrade?

krupted

krupted

im still not seeing most of my replies. there are numerous threads that i know i replied to yet come today they are simply not there.

Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones

Administrator
It would help if you posted a link to one og the threads in question. Also, when in the thread try hitting the F5 refresh key..

Steve R Jones

Steve R Jones

Administrator
There's no sign of ya in the link you provided.
Since you can see your replies in this thread, maybe the issue resolved itself?

When I search on your user name and filter by threads since yesterday I see ten threads you posted in...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Shouldn't be happening. I haven't seen any of your posts in the moderation queue, so it's not that they're winding up there.

Associates