Rackmount PC

Computer Newbie
i need to rackmount my PC. it's not for a server, just my PC. i have a lot of rackmount music equip, and plan to integrate the PC with it.

anybody know where i can get cheap:

4U 19" ATX rackmount case, maximum 18"deep, minimum 2 external 5¼" bays, 1 external 3½" bay, 2 internal 3½" bays.

4U 19" RAID HD array case, non hot-swap, same maximum dimensions, at least 6 drives, 9 would be great. the disks are 3½", but i do not think a case exists for an array of those. may have to just

key word being cheap. there are a million cases over $300. thats over my budget since i just built this damn 6 drive SCSI3 RAID50 array. i can provide my own ATX PS and cooling.

anything? or am i barking up the wrong tree? the vendors on pricewatch dont seem to know what they're talking about

I know of several good cases but none under $300 for what you are asking for esp the raid case.. i built several similar systems for our ships and most of these came out to about 600-700 for just the cases alone and that's with a discount of 20% from our vendor.

Computer Newbie
thats exactly it. but no price is listed. ill do a little more digging.

found several under $300:
here's one
but that one was too easy to find. the link to the other one died, and wouldn't you believe it was the cheaper one?!?

The Inventor
now don't that just figure

Go ahead...... lick my BLOCK :D
My page is here now.(Sorry for the popup banner there)